We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Your Information is Private
Subscribers are requested to enter limited personal information during signups. Under no circumstance will we sell, transfer or disseminate this personal information gathered by our products to any other entity.
Our statistics product collects information about visitors to the subscriber’s website. This information will also not be sold, transferred or disseminated to any other entity. We may display aggregated data to show industry trends (such as browser share). However, this data shall be the average of many thousands of sites and will in no way linked to individual subscribers.
For visitors to sites that have installed our statistics package, cookies are used to enhance the ability of our product to display usage patterns. This information does not in any way reveal any personal data about visitors. Visitors to a subscriber’s site will receive a cookie that stores only a generic id, the prior page, time since last visit, and number of the visit.
Access to Personal Account Data
Every subscriber is requested to enter limited personal information that is stored in our databases. This information may include credit card information for pay subscribers. At any time, subscribers may modify this information upon logging into the product using an account id and password. Credit card information is only requested on secure pages (using SSL 128-bit encryption). Credit card information is never re-displayed once entered.
Opt-In E-Mail Lists
Every new subscriber has the option of not receiving site news and special promotional offers by either unchecking the opt-in check-box on the main signup form, or opting out of future mailings by clicking on the ‘Opt-Out’ link on any e-mail correspondence sent. Once an user opts-out no further e-mails will be sent except for traffic alerts the user sets up and important administrative notices.
This web site meets the guidelines of TRUSTe’s Children’s program, which means that it does:
1. NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child’s request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
2. NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
3. NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
4. NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
5. NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact.